Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unemployment in our Country

Has unemployment affected any of you? It is a known fact that unemployment has affected each and every one of us. In today’s job market it is difficult to maintain a full time position and has left many asking themselves question such as, “How am I going to support my family? When will I find a job? What is our government doing to fix the economy?” According to the Wall Street Journal, several of the top economists in the nation predict that we can see improvement by the year 2014. This article also states The Obama administration and the Congressional Budget Office that our countries unemployment rate is at a 9.6 % and could possibly fall to 5.5% by 2014. In my opinion I feel like we could get this problem fixed if we really tried, and looked at government spending and maybe cut back on programs and other things that help the wealthy and not the average American citizen. If we went back to the ways of the past and look at when America was at its best, I am sure that we can get there once again!!!!!!!!

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment